The Military Advantage Program (MAP)
- What is the Military Advantage Program?
- How does MAP compare on prices and overall value?
- I’ve never bought a new car this way before. How can I be sure I will make the best choice?
- What is the MAP pricing policy?
- Can I custom-order my new vehicle?
- Where can I take delivery of my new vehicle?
- What if my orders change?
- What about financing?
- What about my vehicle warranty?
- How can I keep track of my order?
- How do you support the military community?
- What vehicles are available to me through MAP?
What is the Military Advantage Program?
The Military Advantage Program is an exclusive car-buying program created by the military, for the military serving outside the 50 United States. As a member of the U.S. military serving overseas, you are eligible to purchase a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Ford, Lincoln or Harley-Davidson vehicle with special military discounts, rebates and consumer protections you cannot get anywhere else.
How does MAP compare on prices and overall value?
You can save thousands of dollars on the purchase of your new vehicle plus, MAP offers you military-only guarantees and protections you cannot get anywhere else.
MAP offers you:
- 100% price protection from factory increases, once your order is accepted
- Exclusive military rebates
- Confidence that you receive the best deal available- if you get a bona fide lower price on the same vehicle with the same options for the same delivery date from an authorized dealer in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, we will pay you the difference, and give you up to 14 days after delivery to file your claim– that’s our Lowest Price Guarantee.
I’ve never bought a new car this way before. How can I be sure I will make the best choice?
We have been a part of the military community for over 50 years, and our representatives are among the most knowledgeable in this business. They will help you every step of the way, from vehicle selection through delivery.
The Military Advantage Program has built-in buyer’s assurances including:
- 100% Price Protection – We protect you against any factory increases in the price of the vehicle before delivery
- 100% Rebate Protection- If you receive a manufacturer’s rebate towards your purchase price, we guarantee that your rebate will never decrease. In addition, if your rebate increases from the time that you are order accepted until you take delivery, you will receive the benefit of the higher rebate.
- Right to Cancel Without Penalty – You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund if your military orders change
- Guaranteed Delivery Date – We guarantee that your vehicle will be delivered on the date and at the exact location promised;
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – When you take delivery of your vehicle overseas or stateside, we guarantee you'll be satisfied 100% with your purchase. If you're not we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.
- Customer Bill of Rights and Assistance Program (overseas only) – Exchange New Car Sales has created its own exclusive consumer protection program for military customers stationed abroad. It does not replace your manufacturer’s limited warranty, which is still your primary protection. This program is our way of saying, “while you are assigned overseas, if a non-conforming condition in your vehicle covered by the manufacturer’s warranty cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, you may be protected by this Program.”
- Delivery almost anywhere in the U.S. or at most overseas duty stations
- Emergency Payment Plan available
- Worldwide Factory Warranty
Financing Assistance through credit unions, community banks or factory-direct programs.
What is the MAP pricing policy?
When you purchase a new vehicle through MAP, you are entitled to:
- Privileged Military Pricing
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Military-only Discounts and Factory Rebates
- Guaranteed Price and Rebate Protection
- Protection from hidden charges – MAP offers full price disclosure
Can I custom-order my new vehicle?
Of course you can. You can custom-order your new vehicle equipped with the exact specifications you want, and have it waiting for you when you get home Stateside. Or, you can order from our large inventory of In-Stock vehicles.
** Some exceptions may apply.
Where can I take delivery of my new vehicle?
You can take delivery of your new vehicle almost anywhere in the United States or at most overseas duty stations.
What if my orders change?
MAP was designed to meet the special needs of the overseas military. We’re flexible and will change the place or date of your delivery. Contact us if your orders change.
What about financing?
We will work directly with the lender of your choice (credit unions, factory direct financing plans or other finance sources) to secure you the very best financing rates available. If for some reason, you do not secure financing within 10 days of your order, we will refund your deposit in full.
What about my vehicle warranty?
All authorized dealers and authorized Exchange and NEXCOM auto service centers throughout the world honor your factory warranty.
How can I keep track of my order?
You can log onto our web site, and find out where your vehicle is in the order process. Our professional consultants will keep you updated every step of the way.
How do you support the military community?
We have been supporting the military community for over 50 years. We contribute hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to MWR in support of their events and activities. We also sponsor other on-base events and promotions throughout the year.
What vehicles are available to me through MAP?
We carry Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, Ford, Lincoln and Harley-Davidson vehicles.
* All programs are subject to terms and conditions. Please see your sales representative for more details.